Southview Cottages COVID-19 Response
WE ARE OPEN
New for 2020:
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in the office at a time - only 4 people maximum. When you arrive, we ask only one person comes into the office and checks in.
- Masks or face coverings are now mandatory in our township.
- Pool is OPEN! Must sign-out time at office, and limit of 25 people maximum.
- Playground is OPEN
- Beach is OPEN
- We are encouraging all guests that are renting boats or want to take out any water equipment to bring their own life jackets or rental life jackets will be available that have been disinfected between uses.
- Laundry facilities are open, social distancing applies.
- Fish cleaning houses are open, social distancing applies.
During your stay:
- Increasing our cleaning procedures and increasing the frequency of disinfecting all common areas.
- All cottages will be sanitized with the best virus-killing products/cleaners – focusing on high-touched surfaces (door handles, light switches, remotes, and all kitchen appliances/furnishings/Kitchenware)
- Disinfectants and hand sanitizers are available at pool and beach
- All Rental Boats will also be disinfected between uses.
- Keeping our staff up to date on newest procedures and implementing a communication and training strategy with our staff to ensure that everyone is practicing preventive behavior.
As always, please feel free to contact us by email or phone should you have any questions of concerns.
The Southview Family